- Get outside and enjoy our amazingly beautiful, province. I have always found that being in the outdoors energizes me and inspires me. Add in spending that time with family and you will be making lots of memories and building stronger relationships. They say that camping with your kids can be some of their best childhood memories….I know sleeping in a tent is not for all….do it for the kids.
- Pick one or two small home projects and increase the value of your home investment. If you would like to know what projects create more value, call me, or have me by, and I will coach you on what renovations will help your home and the enjoyment of it.
- Read a book. I have three categories of books that I like to read through out the year, the first is the Inspiration category, the second is the investment category and the third is the fun category,(which is science fiction). Drop a me a line if you need a good recommendation.
- Help a Friend. Giving back to others is a great way to get out of the craziness of our own lives, sometimes life can get so busy that we pass by the opportunities to care and support those around us. Take a minute and think of someone that you can help this week, then do it.
- Make the big step. If you are thinking of selling your home, or making that move, or buying that investment, this has been a great year in real estate. If your needing some advise or want to start the process, or know some one who does, give me a call, I would love to help.
Well those are my top five thoughts about this summer, have a great one and feel free to send me some of your top thoughts, on how to spend your summer…..Till next month ….Dave